Nutritionists in Delhi NCR
At ASAP, we bring to you a selection of some of the best dieticians in Delhi who can help you change your diet plan and revitalise your health. We will look at some of the top reasons why you need a nutritionist, common diet plans, understand how diet can cure health issues and things you ought to keep in mind while working with a nutritionist.
- Get the Right Advice: Adopting a healthy lifestyle is more than just going to the gym regularly. If you have been following a traditional diet, drastic changes may be required. If you type in ‘nutritionist near me’ you are likely to get dietitians who can help you get the right advice. You can also fill our easy-fill form to get a professional nutritionist to help you out.
- Understand the Concept of Eating Right: A healthy diet is about more than balancing calories. If you do manage to come up with a plan of your own, it will likely have other shortcomings. Further, it is not always possible to buy the kind of food you need at a local market. Popular low-carb diets you may find online will recommend food that you will be hard-pressed to find in India, even in metros like Delhi.
- Analyse Your Current Diet: Consulting a qualified nutritionist can help you get through all the stages of changing your eating habits and even other lifestyle changes. The early period of determining what kind of changes you need to make, and even the realization that a transition is a necessity is usually referred to as the “contemplation” stage by experts. At this junction, a personal dietitian can help you analyse your current diet and figure out what it lacks or contains an excess of.
- Get the Motivation: Even general discussions about how a healthy diet can help you to achieve your goals can have an impact on your decision about “going healthy.” Perhaps the most important discussion you can have with your nutritionist at this stage is about the kinds of food you are not particularly fond of.
- Find the Right Diet and Exercise Plans for Yourself: Next up – the preparation stage. Simple as it sounds, this is where the root cause of most failed diets lie. As we noted earlier, there is simply too much conflicting information floating around. A qualified dietary nutritionist can help you navigate your way through this quagmire and come up with a plan that will suit you perfectly.
- Help You Get Started: The next stage comes while you are implementing your new plans. A nutritionist can help you monitor your current achievements and make alterations to your diet plan as required. It is important to be flexible during this implementation stage. Rarely does a plan come together perfectly – you may have underestimated your goals or you may be overachieving. Consequently, changes in your diet will help ensure you get adequate nutrition while embarking on what is most likely a fairly demanding new schedule. After the first few weeks, you will find your groove and your body will adapt to your new, healthier lifestyle. At this point, it is necessary to revisit your initial goals. Check your progress and compare your achievements with your predictions from the original plan. You will find that you need to alter your plans to some degree. Be sure to consult your registered nutritionist to ensure your new diet reflects your new goals.
- Sticking to the Plan: As you grow accustomed to the process, adapting to and adopting minor changes in your lifestyle and diet will come naturally. At this stage, it is about perseverance – you will need to maintain the new healthy lifestyle that you have adopted. This maintenance stage is crucial since it is easy to fall back to old habits and lose months of progress in a matter of days. At some stage, your progress will hit a wall and not show any improvements.